So here it is... SUNDAY SESSIONS PT 2
This month is another session by myself.
And in the words of Jimmy Castor ...
"What we're gonna do right here is go back....Way back ...Back into time"
With an hour long excursion to Planet Funk ....
So get your dancing shoes on... and get ready to bust some serious moves to some serious tunes... Funk for the folk. Ya'll
Enjoy... wigid ;)
SUNDAY FUNK SESSION...
1. Intro - Jimmy Castor
2. Product Efficiency - Johnny Pearson
3. Hung up - Salt
4. Hot, Funky and Sweaty - The Soul Lifters
5. Keep it up - Olympic Runners
6. Cosmic Sea - The Mystic Moods
7. Soul Travelin' - The Gary Byrd Experience
8. The Basic - Milk
9. Jungle Fever - Chakachas
10. Tatou Strip Tease - Michel Audiard
11. If it ain't Funky - The Soul Searchers
12. Free Your Mind - The Politicians
13. Get up and Dance - Eddie Harris
14. Funk for the Folk - The Soul Searchers
15. Humpty Dump - The Vibrettes
16. Black skinned blue eyed boys - The Equals
17. You got to have a job (If you don't work...you can't eat) - Marva Whitney and James Brown
18. I rolled it you hold it - The Soul Searchers
19. Blow your whistle - The Soul Searchers
20. Keep on Dancing - The Commodores
21. I cant get next to you - Mongo Santamaria
ps... As always download both parts to open .rar file